[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4807) see diplomatic/zoc state of units on the map

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4807) see diplomatic/zoc state of units on the map
From: "Genevieve Gracian" <ggracian@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 22:52:17 -0700

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:19:19 -0700
"Morgan Jones" <morgan.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your own units would have the standard white bar , and other units could
> have red/yellow/green/blue bar as appropriate.

Yes I also think it's better to use the hit points bar but (extreme
case) if an ennemy unit has 10% HP left making the distinction between
red and red may be hard. Why not changing the 1 pixel border of the hit
points bar instead and leaving the white background for everyone ? Well,
by using the border, the green used for the allies bar should be a very
light one in order it can be distinguished from on the green of terrain.

G. Gracian