Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4405) Patch : Legendary units

To: remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4405) Patch : Legendary units
From: "Ben Webb" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 03:03:47 -0700

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 11:19:16PM -0700, remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> And the last question for everybody: Is someone working on allowing
> custom building effects or is this already done?

See impr-gen-20030613.patch (i.e. should apply to Freeciv CVS as of 13th
June) at http://freecivac.sourceforge.net/. This allows customised
building, unit, government and nation effects, as well as customisable
unit flags in units.ruleset (no more Horse/Pikemen badness).

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."