Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4405) Patch : Legendary units

To: remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4405) Patch : Legendary units
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 03:25:10 -0700

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Remi wrote:
> Argh, I haven't seen it. I think I have worked for nothing :-(

You have at least learned your way through the freeciv codebase. Now the
next patch should go much faster :-)

> Other question: Do you work for the Middle-Earth modpack?

Yes, when I have time.

> And the last question for everybody: Is someone working on allowing
> custom building effects or is this already done?

Mike is working on it. If you want to know what work is not yet taken,
read the TODO page on the freeciv web page. Also you can check RT for bugs
that have not yet been fixed. Everyone loves a bugfixer.

I think I should add the following to TODO as well: Fixing gold upkeep for
units. It not yet fully implemented.

There is also a separate AI TODO list. Ask if interested.

  - Per