Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4405) Patch : Legendary units

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4405) Patch : Legendary units
From: "remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx" <remi.bonnet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:19:16 -0700

>I have already made a patch that does this, using unit flags and without
>adding any new packets. (I guess your patch is slightly faster, however.)
>
>See http://rt.freeciv.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=1324

Argh, I haven't seen it. I think I have worked for nothing :-(

Other question: Do you work for the Middle-Earth modpack? Because that
is the second
patch I make that you have alredy made (I have see the tech nations
restrict before sending it)

And the last question for everybody: Is someone working on allowing
custom building effects or
is this already done?