Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: client/server authentication (PR#1767)

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: client/server authentication (PR#1767)
From: "Mike Kaufman" <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:09:24 -0800

On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 06:44:26AM -0800, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, Mike Kaufman wrote:
> > auth0-1b.diff: moves the connection parts of the server out of plrhand,c
> >              and srv_main.c into their own file connecthand.c. This is
> >              really nice. The patch is fairly simple to comprehend.
>
> Please fix style issues in code you move around.

almost all this code gets evicerated in 2-3c.diff (and all the style issues
leftover are dealt with there)

be nice to me and commit the first two so I don't have to deal with them.

> +  if (strlen(req->name) == 0
> +      || my_isdigit(req->name[0])
> +      || strcasecmp(req->name, "all") == 0
> +      || strcasecmp(req->name, "none") == 0
> +      || strcasecmp(req->name, "nouser") == 0) {

I fixed this, although I don't notice this commandment anywhere in the
style guide...

> Also, please capitalize comments properly (I know I sin in this respect as
> well).

I didn't do this because it's not in the style guide, it is too much of a
nitpick, and writing in complete sentences is for the weak :)
I also fixed a couple of other style issues.

-mike