Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: client/server authentication (PR#1767)

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: client/server authentication (PR#1767)
From: "Mike Kaufman" <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:23:47 -0800

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 08:16:41AM -0800, Paul Zastoupil wrote:
> This is the sound of cheering...

yay, then you can answer my query on the use of allowconnect. and people's
reaction to the new login procedures (the requirement to use 'take' to
control an AI rather than logging in as the AI's name...)
Also any ideas on possible abuses regarding these. I was thinking of a
option game.allow_take that can prohibit people from taking control of
non-controlled players.

-mike