[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3550) Partial buy production

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#3550) Partial buy production
From: "Rafa³ Bursig" <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:10:15 -0800

Dnia 2003.02.27 16:34 Per I. Mathisen napisa³(a):

> On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Rafa? Bursig wrote:
> >  Buy Production Dlg. should have 2 additonnal option ( 4 total
> > options )
> > 1) "Yes - High" buy all "shields" ( finish next turn )
> > 2) "Yes - Low" buy all needed "shields". ( finish next turn )
> > This option will save your money :)
> > exp. unit cost 50, you have been build 25 , city production is 5 per
> > turn
> > This option will buy 20 "shields" : 25(already build) + 20(buy) +
> > 5(city prod) = 50
> > 3) "Buy what you can" - you decide how many "shields" buy.
> > exp. you dont have enouch money but you want pay something to hurry
> > production.
> > 4) "No, thanks" - exit dlg.
> >
> > Why 1) and 2) simply : when 2 players want build Wonder and first
> buy
> > with 1) and Secound with 2) then Wonder will be build by First
> Player
> > who pay more :)
>
> Why? You can just save the gold until the number of shields remaining
> is less than what you can pay.
I think you speak about 3).

But 2) is only extension of 3) , simply this calculation is make
automaticaly.
And...
If you know how many turn/shields need other player to build wonder and
you cant build all Wonder Production at once but you can buy so many
production that can build this wonder 1 turn earlyer.

Rafal