Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2922) Re: (PR#2924) OK. the reorg patch has a bug.

To: "esr@xxxxxxxxxxx via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2922) Re: (PR#2924) OK. the reorg patch has a bug. Help from a client expert?
From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 00:15:02 -0500

esr@xxxxxxxxxxx via RT <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I'll crock my conversion script so it doesn't autocrop anything that
> is not a flag.  This is easy and fast and will work around the symptom.  But
> you're right; this should really be fixed at a deeper level.
>
> The problem with the trident tileset is different; I forgot to strip off
> some .spec suffixes in the filename.  I'll ship a revised patch that
> fixes these bugs.

I applied those fixes, and found a typo in my trident_shields patch.
Current state of play:

1. trident, trident_shield and isotrident tilesets all load OK.

2. All icons look properly placed now, *except*...

3. ...flags in isotrident are still being painted above and to left of
where they ought to be.  They're correctly placed in the non-iso case.

Hmmm...have I tripped over another special case here?