[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2574) RFC: (PR# 1762) corruption revisited

To: nightmare@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2574) RFC: (PR# 1762) corruption revisited
From: "Raahul Kumar via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 06:18:36 -0800

--- "Per I. Mathisen via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> You should add the range thing, either your way or Davide's way.

What range thing ? You speak of the fixed corruption distance cap ?

I also need help with the mandatory capability check that Davide wants.
How do I implement the check ? So that we don't have the problem scenario
of a patched client trying to connect to an unpatched server and vice versa.

Aloha,
RK.

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat,
and wrong.
-- H. L. Mencken