[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2437) new graphics: improvements and technology

To: Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2437) new graphics: improvements and technology
From: Rafał Bursig <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:00:54 +0100

Dnia 2002.12.16 09:46 Jason Short via RT napisał(a):

Attached is a patch for gui-gtk-2.0 to use the tech and improvement
graphics the help dialog.  Similarly, they can be used in the city
dialog, science dialog, etc., etc.  This is just a demo for testing
purposes.

At ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/tech-gfx.png is a screenshot
of this in action.

I've put the new tileset files at tech-impr-gfx.tgz in the incoming
directory.  The tech graphics are made by Rafal; the improvement
graphics are part of Hires.  I'm told both are under the GPL.

Question: Hires also has sprites for the wonders of the world.  Are
these unusable for some reason?

My Hires version hasn't those graphic :)
If there is somewhere full version of this theme I will like see it !!

Rafal

Powiedz sobie dobre "Dzien dobry"! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f168b