[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2437) new graphics: improvements and technology

To: rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2437) new graphics: improvements and technology
From: Rafał Bursig <bursig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:32:02 +0100

Dnia 2002.12.15 13:07 Raimar Falke via RT napisał(a):
On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 05:53:22PM -0800, Rafał Bursig via RT wrote:

> > Actually, I take it back: tilespec_free_tech_gfx and
> > tilespec_free_impr_gfx are unnecessary (and should not exist).
The
> > sprites are already freed automatically when the sprite hash is
emptied
> > in tilespec_free_tiles().
> >
> DONE

It is possible that this was answered before: is there a GPL graphics
file available which contains sprites for the improvements and techs
of the default ruleset?

Improvments ( and all new City Resource Icons ) come from Tim F. Smith Civ2 HiRes modpack (GPL - isoengel tileset use some of this graphics ) but here lack of wonders icons ( TODO ).

Tech icons are made by me but I think it should be tmp solution ( I don't end those gfxs ) only for development ( see DELUX tilespec ). Someone with better graphic ability could make better icons.

Rafal

Powiedz sobie dobre "Dzien dobry"! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f168b