[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2437) new graphics: improvements and technology

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bursig@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#2437) new graphics: improvements and technology
From: "Raimar Falke via RT" <rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 04:51:54 -0800

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 04:37:35AM -0800, Rafa³ Bursig via RT wrote:

> > The
> > emptied
> > > >
> > > DONE
> >
> > It is possible that this was answered before: is there a GPL graphics
> > file available which contains sprites for the improvements and techs
> > of the default ruleset?
>
> Improvments ( and all new City Resource Icons ) come from Tim F. Smith
> Civ2 HiRes modpack (GPL - isoengel tileset use some of this graphics )
> but here lack of wonders icons ( TODO ).
>
> Tech icons are made by me but I think it should be tmp solution ( I

> don't end those gfxs )

s/don't end/didn't finished/

> only for development ( see DELUX tilespec ). Someone with better
> graphic ability could make better icons.

I found the improvement graphics in freeciv-test but I didn't found
the tech graphics.

You know that it is quite possible that we will ship your tech
graphics in 1.15 if we include your tech graphics now and no other
artist steps up to replace them?

P.S.: don't reply email to both rt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and freeciv-dev.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "Sit, disk, sit. Good boy. Now spin up. Very good. Here's a netscape