Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: rfc: default production

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: rfc: default production
From: Thomas Strub <ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 20:46:43 +0200

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 06:28:14PM +0000, Per I. Mathisen wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Reinier Post wrote:
> > > Instead, I suggest this simple rule:
> > >
> > > if (was producing unit)
> > >   continue producing that type of unit
> > > else if (was producing building and can build capitalization)
> > >   switch to capitalization
> >
> > Can the owner switch back to a building without a penalty?
>
> That would be a rules change, but yes, I think that would make sense.

In a new turn you can change to all without penalty.
Think there should be different "shieldtypes" unit and improvement. Now
its possible to change from units to improvements/wonders without losing
that much shields (max 15 at beginning 5)

Thomas
--
Thomas Strub  ***  eMail ue80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nur weil das Aufzeichnen, Kopieren und Schnüffeln bei elektronischem