[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Make get_city_*_bonus public

To: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>, freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [Patch] Make get_city_*_bonus public
From: Ben Webb <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 18:46:42 +0100

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 05:32:51PM +0200, Raimar Falke wrote:
> On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 07:40:20AM -0700, Raahul Kumar wrote:
> > So generalised improvements will make it into CVS.
> Yes.
>
> > Are you willing to give a timeframe?
> Post release.

        Well, the code is ready now (it is 13 months old, after all).
AI support is still lacking though, so I agree that it's probably best
to leave it until post release.

> > Can I assume that if it doesn't make it in 3 weeks I can send a
> > patch to fix this?
> It would be nice if an updated patch is sent by someone after the
> release.

        If you're talking about the impr-gen patches, they are rarely
more than a week or so behind current Freeciv CVS. They apply to
today's CVS without problems, for example.

That URL again: http://freecivac.sf.net/.

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"I was a modest, good-humoured boy. It is Oxford that has made me