[Freeciv-Dev] Re: It is feature freeze time

To: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: It is feature freeze time
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 14:46:59 -0500

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 01:59:37PM -0400, Ross W. Wetmore wrote:
> But most developers spend their time working on individual feature
> branches in this model. And maintainers really don't seem capable
> of integrating more then simple bugfix patches or completely new and
> separate code hierarchies given the past year's experience as example.
> Both these elements would have to change.

        Guilty as charged.  I freely admit that I do not have a
sophisticated understanding of how to use all the benefits of CVS.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Finally, the Navy stated that [...] "However, use of the area as a live
fire range has the beneficial effect of reducing the negative impacts of
human intrusion."' - Center For Biological Diversity v Pirie and Rumsfeld