Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2002:
[Freeciv-Dev] patch 4: ai passive diplomacy + alliances fixes + new diff

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch 4: ai passive diplomacy + alliances fixes + new difficulty level (PR#1277)
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 00:27:22 +0100 (MET)

A new version of the passive diplomacy patch, also containing a few
obvious (and as far as I could see, uncontroversial) fixes to diplomacy
code. Possibly controversial fixes (such as allied help with martial law)
will be posted as a separate patch when this is in cvs.

I've also included a new version of the new difficulty level patch. The
number of new levels has been cut to one, since I didn't see all that much
difference between them. Now there is only 'harder' level in addition to
the usual three, and it makes the AIs ally up and share their vision. They
_will_ gang up on you. Great fun. Requires the above AI patch, of course.

Please review and consider for cvs.

Yours,
Per

PS Latest version of all my usable patches can at any time be found at
http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~permath/freeciv/

"What we anticipate seldom occurs: but what we least expect generally
happens." -- Benjamin Disraeli