[Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)

To: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)
From: "Ross W. Wetmore" <rwetmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:12:59 -0500

At 04:37 PM 01/12/31 -0600, Mike Kaufman wrote:
>On Mon, Dec 31, 2001 at 08:57:49PM +0100, Petr Baudis wrote:

>As a side note, can I get a thumbs up, thumbs down, on Petr's latest
>revision. I've not looked at it yet, but if savegames are different, the
>reason needs to be found. This is supposed to be _only_ a cleanup after
>all.

I am happy (or at least have no reasonable objections) to anything in it.

I don't think the savegame issue is critical and personally don't see it
as a showstopper, but I wouldn't mind seeing it explained and/or removed.
BTW: I am sure I can force savegame differences by changing parameters in
the rulesets that were hardcoded constants in choice calculations and are
now changed to working references. It is the chance that some variable
rename screwed up that is more troubling.

I give it a thumbs up and will let others make the savegame call.

>-mike

Cheers,
RossW
=====