[Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)

To: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 04:08:13 -0800 (PST)

--- Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear diary, on Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 01:21:29AM CET, I got a letter, where
> Mike
> Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> > my comments are:

> > did you check to see if any speed up occurs by changing the order of the
> > sections? granted it wouldn't be much.
> I don't think it would help.

Looks good. Reading the freeciv change log, I notice that your patch has
already been applied. So nice to see that you're willing to continue making
patches even after your original patch got into CVS.

Sun Dec 23 09:08:31 PST 2001  Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

freeciv/ai advdomestic.c

cleanup of ai_best_tile_value(), building_value(), ocean_workers(),
road_trade(), farmland_food(), pollution_cost() in advdomestic.c

renamed pollution_cost() -> pollution_benefit()
renamed building_value() -> impr_happy_val()

no changes to AI behavior.

patch by Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Congrats. You're now even with me in patches actually making it into
the main CVS tree. GB is still ahead of you, hopefully some time this
decade we will see the warmap stuff in CVS.