[Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)

To: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:23:24 +0100

Hello,

  it looks most people are comfortable with the last provided patch, but if
someone of you maintainers considers inclusion, please still wait for Ross'
reviews for a few days, as he may have some objections.  However I'm not sure
if I will be actually here to fix the patch, as I'm going off now and I have
really no idea when I will return :) (hopefully on 1st Nov, maybe even sooner).

Happy new year hacking,

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
Firewall in a way is like the doorkeeper of a local pub. If you don't have your
I.D. on you, or if for some reason you do not qualify to enter, the doorkeeper
will not permit you to enter. In some extreme cases these doorkeepers will not
let you out, or at least give you a hard time before they finally let you out.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/