[Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 13:16:22 +0100

Dear diary, on Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 01:08:13PM CET, I got a letter, where
Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> --- Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Dear diary, on Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 01:21:29AM CET, I got a letter, where
> > Mike Kaufman <mkaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> > > my comments are:

> > > did you check to see if any speed up occurs by changing the order of the
> > > sections? granted it wouldn't be much.
> > I don't think it would help.
> >

> Looks good. Reading the freeciv change log, I notice that your patch has
> already been applied. So nice to see that you're willing to continue making
> patches even after your original patch got into CVS.
Well, the 'original patch' patched different part of code ;-). And i said that
it was only the first one from the long line. And it looks this one will have
hopefully as happy fate as the first one :).

> Congrats. You're now even with me in patches actually making it into
> the main CVS tree. GB is still ahead of you, hopefully some time this
> decade we will see the warmap stuff in CVS.
;-))

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
Firewall in a way is like the doorkeeper of a local pub. If you don't have your
I.D. on you, or if for some reason you do not qualify to enter, the doorkeeper
will not permit you to enter. In some extreme cases these doorkeepers will not
let you out, or at least give you a hard time before they finally let you out.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/