[Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)

To: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:30:28 +0100

Dear diary, on Mon, Dec 24, 2001 at 10:46:36AM CET, I got a letter,
where Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx> told me, that...
> int want = pcity->ai.building_want[acity->currently_building];
> +      /* Distance to wonder city was established after manage_bu and before
> +       * this.  If we just started building a wonder during a_c_c_b, the
> +       * started_building notify comes equipped with an update.  It calls
> +       * generate_warmap, but this is a lot less warmap generation than there
> +       * would be otherwise. -- Syela */
> +      int dist;
>
> I have no idea what this line
>
> If we just started building a wonder during a_c_c_b, the started_building
> notify comes equipped with an update.
>
> a_c_c_b baffles me. If you think this actually makes else, keep it.
Ok, I expanded the function names here :-).

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
Firewall in a way is like the doorkeeper of a local pub. If you don't have your
I.D. on you, or if for some reason you do not qualify to enter, the doorkeeper
will not permit you to enter. In some extreme cases these doorkeepers will not
let you out, or at least give you a hard time before they finally let you out.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/