[Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)

To: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: advdomestic.c cleanup II. (PR#1157)
From: Raahul Kumar <raahul_da_man@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 01:46:36 -0800 (PST)

--- Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Shit happens, thanks to Chris :).

int want = pcity->ai.building_want[acity->currently_building];
+      /* Distance to wonder city was established after manage_bu and before
+       * this.  If we just started building a wonder during a_c_c_b, the
+       * started_building notify comes equipped with an update.  It calls
+       * generate_warmap, but this is a lot less warmap generation than there
+       * would be otherwise. -- Syela */
+      int dist;

I have no idea what this line

If we just started building a wonder during a_c_c_b, the started_building
notify comes equipped with an update.

a_c_c_b baffles me. If you think this actually makes else, keep it.