[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new natural names patch (PR#1127)

To: <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "freeciv-dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new natural names patch (PR#1127)
From: "Erik Sigra" <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:43:45 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Short" <vze2zq63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "freeciv-dev" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2001 10:31 PM

> I'm fine with including this as a fourth alternative for negation.  But
> I'm not sure if this is reasonable/possible either.  I do not have this
> character on my keyboard, although it does appear fine in your e-mails.
>   Will it appear correctly to all editors?

Since the rulesets contain all sorts of funny latin1 characters anyway, its no
problem to include this one either. In fact, it is impossible to write a useful
swedish ruleset without some of those funny latin1 characters. If you are
worried about the use of the negation sign in the source code for the parser,
you could use the numerical value there.