[Freeciv-Dev] Re: new natural names patch (PR#1127)

To: "freeciv development list" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: new natural names patch (PR#1127)
From: "Erik Sigra" <sigra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:00:10 +0100

> + * This is controlled through the nation's ruleset like this:
> + *   cities = "Washington (ocrean, river, swamp)", "New York (!mountains)"

"ocrean"?

"What is "!mountains" supposed to mean? Is it a C-style negation? If so, it is
only intuitive to C programmers and not to anyone else. Normal people consider
the exclamation sign to increase the meaning of something, not negate it. Use
another notation like for example "not mountains". I would use the proper
negation sign, ¬, which is in at least latin1.