[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tech cost patch v6

To: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tech cost patch v6
From: Juha Litola <slave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:44:23 +0200

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 08:59:52PM +0100, Petr Baudis wrote:

> > Yes, I have already fixed that. Coming in next patch tomorrow.
> Did you have a look at find_prerequisites() in ai/aitech.c ? It should do
> basically the same job, and we could be able to merge them possibly.  See
> http://pasky.ji.cz/cvsweb.cgi/freeciv/ai/aitech.c?rev=1.6&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=aiciv
> for cleaned up version.
It doesn't do the same. num_tech_reqs search number of unique
requirements for tech, not caring whether techs are known or
unknown. find_prerequisites seems to find all unknown techs
that are needed to research given technology. So they are quite
different functions. But it would probably be wise to move that
function to common/tech.c and clean up a bit. However, that's entire
separate patch ;)

--
// Juha Litola