[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tech cost patch v6

To: Juha Litola <slave@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Tech cost patch v6
From: Petr Baudis <pasky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:59:52 +0100

> > By the way, the algorithm is wrong: it only works on a tech *tree*, but we
> > really have an acyclic graph.
> Yes, I have already fixed that. Coming in next patch tomorrow.
Did you have a look at find_prerequisites() in ai/aitech.c ? It should do
basically the same job, and we could be able to merge them possibly.  See
http://pasky.ji.cz/cvsweb.cgi/freeciv/ai/aitech.c?rev=1.6&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=aiciv
for cleaned up version.

--

                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC
Real Users hate Real Programmers.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/