[Freeciv-Dev] Re: How to give an specific technology in a scenario?

To: Ben Webb <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Miguel Farah F." <miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: How to give an specific technology in a scenario?
From: Arien Malec <arien_malec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:49:35 -0700 (PDT)

Looks similar, but my patch is oriented around giving default techs to all
players, and yours is oriented around giving techs to specific nations? Seem
like complimentary approaches.

Also, my patch doesn't restrict the number of initial techs that can be given,
whereas yours does.

And I forgot to free the return value from secfile_lookup_str_vec :-)

Arien