[Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] New city dialog (10)

To: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [Patch] New city dialog (10)
From: Daniel Sjölie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:08:49 +0200

Ok, since I like the "release early, release often" motto - here we go
again... :)

I've worked with the keyboard shortcuts for the worklist and the
transparent units problem... There is still a visible box around all
units together but that's not so bad really, right?

Help says:
Keyboard shortcuts: Home to focus the worklist, End to focus the
available list, Up/Down arrows to select previous/next item in
worklist or available list, PageUp/Down to move items up/down in
the worklist, Insert to insert items from the available list into the
worklist and Delete to delete the selected item from the worklist

I did use gtk_widget_grab_focus for Home and End for now... I tried
using gtk_widget_set_state at the suggestion of Vasco but I didn't
get that to work... Feel free to try to fix that...

Full patch:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/new_city_dialog10.diff.gz
Patch against version 9a:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~deepone/freeciv/patch-against-ncd9a.diff.gz

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)