[Freeciv-Dev] Idea/Suggestion

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Idea/Suggestion
From: "Antti Lamberg" <antti.lamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:35:51 +0300

Better automatic uhm.. thingys..
-As Mathieu Ignacio said already:
-Possibility to choose settler automatic actions
  (only mining, irigation+road,etc...).
-And then you should add the "oldest ships"(Can't remember the
name of those) not to go and kill themself by going too far from the shore...

BTW, A VERY NICE GAME YOU HAVE HERE!
The only problem is(should be considered as a sugegstion too) that it's hard to know
which of the files should a normal windows user download, so (s)he could use it right
away without setting up those X-Servers and things.. I D/L'd that kinda packet...
Actually them all but one was the one I was looking for... Anyway, thnx for the great game
Keep the good work up!

- Antti Lamberg