[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [bug cvs] I want my city walls back ! (improvement_red

To: Sebastian Bauer <sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv development <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [bug cvs] I want my city walls back ! (improvement_redundant buggy) (PR#906) - please read
From: Greg Wooledge <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 11:27:41 -0400

Sebastian Bauer (sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> How should I do this right, should a wonder be obsolette if the builder
> reaches this tech or if any player research it?

In the PayCiv games, a Wonder goes obsolete as soon as *any* player
researches the tech.  You can use this to inflict harm upon your
opponenets, by making their Wonders obsolete.

Of course, as soon as the Great Wall becomes obsolete, you should once
again be able to build City Walls, Metallurgy being irrelevant in that
respect.

greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |