[Freeciv-Dev] Re: [bug cvs] I want my city walls back ! (improvement_re

To: Sebastian Bauer <sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>, FreeCiv <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: [bug cvs] I want my city walls back ! (improvement_redundant buggy) (PR#906) - fix
From: Francois Taiani <francois.taiani@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:06:45 +0200

Sebastian Bauer wrote:

> Hi!

Hi Sebastian,

in your diff you have the following line

+   return
BOOL_VAL(game.global_advances[improvement_types[id]obsolete_by]);

which causes the following compilation error when I try to compile it:
------------
cd /home/ftaiani/downloads/freeciv-cvs-Aug-23-underwork/common/
make -k
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../intl    -g -O2 -Wall -c
improvement.c
improvement.c: In function `improvement_obsolete':
improvement.c:274: parse error before `obsolete_by'
make: *** [improvement.o] Error 1
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
Could a period be missing before obsolete_by ?

Gruesse

Francois