[Freeciv-Dev] Agents and further direction

To: freeciv development list <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Agents and further direction
From: Raimar Falke <hawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 14:43:35 +0200

As you may have noticed the changes between the cvs version and my
working tree are getting smaller. It is possible in the next time to
include the existing agents (after some cleanup and documentation by
me). So I like to ask what you think about agents in general and the
existing ones especially. Are there any other architectures for client
side ai possible? The turn patch and the yet to be sent attribute
patch are IMHO a requirement for other kinds of client side ai.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 "> WHY?! Isn't it better to put $(shell cat cscope.files) on the list of