[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Submit patch again?

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Submit patch again?
From: Trent Piepho <xyzzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 16:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Thue wrote:

> I am sorry people feel that way - it is just a question of limited
> man-power... proffreading and helping other people's patches can
> sometimes be less efficient than working on your own.

I really don't think that is the reason.  It's "Not Invented Here" syndrome.
I've seen you do this Thue ever since you first came to freeciv.  You diss
everything other people do, then come up with your own version that is
full of bugs.  How long did it take for all the bugs you created when you
did made that patch for increase maxplayers to get found?  A year?