[Freeciv-Dev] Re: commit early, commit often (was: Submit patch again?)

To: Kevin Brown <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>, Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: commit early, commit often (was: Submit patch again?)
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:09:33 -0700

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:10:39AM -0700, Kevin Brown wrote:
<snip tons of good discussion about Freeciv development>
> Thoughts?

The problem is that it all comes down to costing a lot of time.  There
needs to be a huge time investment by an Administrator just to set this
stuff in motion, and currently we don't have an Administrator with that
kind of time available.

I have invested a lot in the Freeciv project, and I want to
see it go forward and flourish as much as anyone.

I think it is clear we need some new blood, but even getting that
takes time.

Suggestions?  Volunteers?

--
Paul Zastoupil