Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2001:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch correcting win_cnace

To: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Patch correcting win_cnace
From: Gaute B Strokkenes <gs234@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:01:00 +0200

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001, thue@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Is this ok?

> +      freelog(LOG_FATAL, "for unit_type \"%s\": firepower is %d but "
> +           "must be at least 1.\nSet the units attack strength to 0 "
                                              ^

Should be "unit's".  Remember: plain "s" means plural, but "'s" means
possesive.  Exception:  "its" (this avoids confusion with "it's",
which is a contraction of "it is").

--
Big Gaute                               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~gs234/
Did you GAIN WEIGHT in th' past 5 MINUTES or am I just DREAMING of two