[Freeciv-Dev] log.h (was: The questions of a volunteer)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] log.h (was: The questions of a volunteer)
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 06:56:44 -0500

At 2001/01/30 10:15 , Dirk Stoecker wrote:
>(BTW: jjm, what about my log.h
>patch :-)

If you remember an earlier message of mine, in which I said of the
debug-level range-of-lines problem on non-gcc compilers:

    I have thought of one way to fix it, but it's REALLY UGLY.

your latest fix is basically what I had come up with.

Ugly or not, it's the only way I can think of to keep the functionality.
The other possibility was suggested by David, and that is to simply remove
the range-of-lines functionality from non-gcc compiler versions.

jjm