[Freeciv-Dev] The questions of a volunteer

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] The questions of a volunteer
From: Ronald van der Fange <R.N.C.vanderFange@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:05:43 +0100 (MET)

Hi all,

Me being a little experienced C-programmer, i would like to help a bit
with freeciv code, currently i'm trying to make a compile nice on a
Tru64. (without all the anoying warnings).

My question is who do i contribute, where should i ask questions
(civ-code and code regular).

Ronald

|Ronald van der Fange                   Fiscus A-Eskwadraatbestuur  |
|Cambridgelaan 549                              1999-2000           |
|3584 DJ  Utrecht                       The beginning is the end    |
|(030) 2518267                               is the beginning       |
|email:fange@xxxxxxxxxx                                             |
|Homepage:http://www.phys.uu.nl/~fange        (030) 2534499         |
I fell asleep reading a dull book, and I dreamt that I was reading on,
so I woke up from sheer boredom.