[Freeciv-Dev] BeOS port?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] BeOS port?
From: Patrice LaFlamme <ewd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:17:49 -0500

Hello,

Is anyone working on the BeOS port of freeciv? I know the original author has
been unable to do anything lately, but has anyone else taken over?

If not, it looks like I'm interested enough to do it :) not knowledgeable enough
yet, but I'll get there one day ;)  (just started learning C++, trying to
decontaminate my Java-infested-by-university mind ;)  )

thanks,
Patrix.

--
Understanding is a three-edged sword; your side, their side, and the truth.
        -- a well-known Vorlon