[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Ironclads are easy.

To: mczapkie@xxxxxxxx, Maciej Czapkiewicz <geczapki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Ironclads are easy.
From: Thue <thue@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:10:33 +0100

I agree. So how about changing the prerequisites from

physics
invention

physics
metallurgy

Anybody disagree?
(this will of course only be done in the freeciv ruleset, the civ 2 ruleset
will continue to be, like, civ 2 compatible)
On a side note, maybe we should lift the limitation that a tech can only have
two prerequisites.

-Thue