Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: client goto & patrol

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: client goto & patrol
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 12:56:10 -0400

At 2000/10/16 08:35 , Thue wrote:
>Slightly updated patch can be found at
>http://hjem.get2net.dk/thue_janus_kristensen/client_goto-final-2.diff.gz

I've taken a quick look at it.  Attach is a patch with a couple of changes,
most important of which is the Xaw implementation of
create_line_at_mouse_pos().  This patch must be applied after Thue's patch.

One thing I don't understand is the new argument ("result") for
get_packet_from_connection().  It seems to have no effect, so I'd prefer it
not to exist.

jjm