[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion: Growning cities

To: Raphael Bosshard <whistler@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.'" <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Suggestion: Growning cities
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:32:57 -0400

Raphael Bosshard (whistler@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Idea/suggestion:
> Cities get more squares as they grow.

Activision's upcoming game "Call to Power II" is supposed to have
this feature.  We may want to wait and see how they implement it.

(From what I've read, they do away with the concept of tile workers.
The city works *all* the squares of its radius, with the resources
collected dependent on what's in the tiles, and how much of a workforce
you dedicate to harvesting resources (as opposed to Entertainers etc.).)

--
Greg Wooledge                    | "Truth belongs to everybody."
wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx             |   Red Hot Chili Peppers