[Freeciv-Dev] Re: fascism patch

Cc: Freeciv developers <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: fascism patch
From: Erik Sigra <freeciv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:11:37 +0200

Asher Densmore-Lynn wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 28, 2000 at 11:14:01AM +0200, Reinier Post wrote:
>
> > If Fascists and Blitzkrieg get added, I'll add a Klan nation and Apartheid.
>
> This sounds fun. Can I make an "Intellecutal Monopolists" nation with a
> "RIAA" wonder? It'd be cool, you can turn random Scientists in other nations
> into Prisoners.
>
> Puh-leeze? (:
>
> --
> Asher Densmore-Lynn <jesdynf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

What about "The Free Software Foundation(w)"? requires: The Internet
obsolete by: none
"Reduces the effetcs of the "RIAA" wonder and reduces the income of any
Software Monopolies of all civilisations by 50%. Makes 1 unhappy citizen
content in every city in the world, and 3 more citizens content in the
city where it is built. If there are no unhappy citizens, the wonder
applies on content citizens instead (making them happy)."