Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: A patch for 4 new nations

To: freeciv dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: A patch for 4 new nations
From: "martin.mcmahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:07:25 +0100

Hello Falk
you cant use a rule which stop one nation playing if another is used ,were do
u stop with this rule as I said early on this month what if someone picks the
romans that means most of the euro countries r out plus the usa (the
"founding nations" dont start).I dont mind playing with towns cities with the
same name.the last count there were 54 Hamiltons 20 glasgows 5 Perths ect in
the world :) no wonder the airlines get luggage lost.

Regards
--
http://starradioscotland.cjb.net

Chat on #Rabble  uk3.arcnet.vapor.com port6667
see http://rabbled.cjb.net

Get Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org

Member of G.A.U.G (Glasgow Amiga User Group)
gaug-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx