Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv news server

To: Tuomas Airaksinen <tuma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Freeciv news server
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Mar 2000 10:51:08 -0600

This discussion occured recently in the freeciv list, and at the time
the consensus was that such a service was not really needed.

I can easily add more mailing lists if desired, BTW.  I'm not quite
sure why it would be easier to read than a mailing list?  Before mail
readers added threading features, I can see why that would be the
case, but anymore, probably not.  If you have a reason I haven't
thought of, by all means enlighten me :-)

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 162,739,822nd prime number is 3,400,318,499.