[Freeciv-Dev] Re: It's a game already!

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: It's a game already!
From: paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:45:34 -0800

On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 11:21:11AM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>  -> Gondor.  Flag: Errr, I forget.  Rulers: Faramir, that old guy who kills
>    himself (been too long since I read that book :) ) Cities: Minas Tirith,
> etc.

Awww you beat me to the punch.  I am working on a Dúnedain nation right
now.  I need a few more cities, but thats about it.  I may be able to
submit it later today.  I would have done Gondor instead of Dúnedain,
but I don't think we could find enough city names without including Arnor.

It may never be in the Freeciv distro, but that can't stop me from adding it to
my games.  (I may actually add it to civserver if no one complains.)

--
Paul Zastoupil