[Freeciv-Dev] Dúnedain Nation

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Dúnedain Nation
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:00:54 -0800

I have created a Dúnedain nation.  It has 39 cities and the patch
includes the changes to both engels and trident flags.xpm and
flags.spec. I tested it, and it was great.

The patch is at:
ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/freeciv/incoming/dunedain.diff.gz

I think it's a cool nation. (I should, I registered dunedain.net a long
time ago :)  But I would rather be beat up by the Dúnedan then the <real
nation>.

For those of you who don't know, Dúnedain was the term used in
Middle-earth (i.e Tolkien) for the Men of Númenor and their descendants
in Arnor and Gondor.  Plural form is Dúnedan.
--
Paul Zastoupil