[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cost of wonders

Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cost of wonders
From: ½²«íµØ <iquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 00:00:55 -0500 (EST)

> The authors could do a better job, but my understanding is
I'm afraid not, all I can say is read the archive.

>>Will ai be ably to understand this system ?
> Yes.  It will have to.  Abandoning the AI is not an option.
Not yet. But I don't see why it can't be committed until this is done.
AI works fine as long as you don't make too many changes to the ruleset.

>>This patch is very small, no side effects, better civ1-compat.
>>It may be used as temportary solution.
Nevertheless, more work will be needed when merging generalized ruleset.

Regards,
I.Q.
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001