[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cost of wonders

To: Daniel Zinsli <s830+priv@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cost of wonders
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:55:25 -0500

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 02:02:56PM +0100, Daniel Zinsli was heard to say:
> I also wonder why united nations has a totally different effect

  I believe that the UN in CivII affected the Senate's actions by allowing you
to go to war under the euphamism of "peacekeeping"; since Freeciv has
no Senate, essentially no diplomacy, and no idea of states of war/peace/etc,
this effect can't be implemented.

  Daniel

--
  " 'Too political' is invariably a code-word for 'I disagree for reasons which
   I don't care to defend' "

      -- Havoc Pennington