[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cost of wonders

To: Thue Janus Kristensen <thue105@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Cost of wonders
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:32:30 +0100

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 09:18:03PM +0100, Thue Janus Kristensen wrote:
> > > And no 1 :> > Michelangelo's Chapel
> > >
> > > variant 1 : cost = 600, but will still be too strong
> > > variant 2 : same as in mpciv1 : double effect of cathedrals
>
> While Michelangelo's Chapel is good, it is in a sligtly disused part of the
> tech tree. The cost of researching the tech kind of compensates for the low
> price

Don't you mistake it with Bach's Cathedral ?
 (which is really on quite disused part of tree)

Monotheism requires Polytheism and Philosophy.
Philosophy is on important part of tree, and
Polytheism requires Horseback Riding and
Ceremonial Burial, which are on very important parts
of tree.

We need only 2 techs : Polytheism + Monotheism, and
you *will* research them if you have problems with
unhappiness (Cathedrals, Bach, plus for cathedrals),
and I you have not such problems, you won't build
Michelangelo.