[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Goals

To: sune@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Goals
From: Anecdoter@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:01:10 EST

    Interesting points, especally about the surface of the earth (in relation
to the barbarian horde)  These were just some preliminary thoughts.  I just
think that having a variety of possible endings would add another aspect to
the game.   I think it would also force players to think a little more about
how their actions can affect the entire course of the game.
Steve